View Profile 312274

All 11 Movie Reviews

3 w/ Responses

Just... BEAUTIFUL! That the adventure spirit! Beautiful work!

...I realy love your version of ponies. And spike not look like a pussy. He should smoke more! Nice job!

Sad Too

Same to me, the first part was NICE! But after.... what the mission to do that?

DAM!!!

Seriouslyy man! That rox! I follow Castel series between Castle II ! ANd you realy should make a movie, man! YOu have a good imagination! Continu like that! And good luck!

Get-lost responds:

Thanks alot.

Shake baby, shake!

Aww yeah!

Good music, good animation, fun in a good ambiance all perfect for this great flash!
Replay!

Ow yeah!

Hey man! I realy love your little robot! That good to know now there is a "suite" of Circuit skirmish2!

COntinue! GOOD JOB!

The best!

BAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

THe best ever!!! CS sound gun and BF2 gun cannot beat you!

Good Work!

Realy good but...

It's a realy good Flash! I love it, but...mhhh, I can see, you don't realy like Frenchies?
I see again, it's because you played with some french noob in game. So, remenber, there are all noob in all countries! I'm French I have not this crapy noob behavior when I played in Online game as Battlefield or others. In majority, it's teenage kid who talk like this O_o.

So, I hope you don't look all french like that ;). By the way, I say again, it's a great flash and very amusing with McGyver!! Hehe, my favorite action =p.

Good Work

Killerratte responds:

With only some ? Wrong, EVERY french person i met online was a total retard and since i play a lot those must have been THOUSANDS of frenchies ...

The exception proves the rule. You seem to be the exception.

More about...

The story is cool and the action too! But, I would like know, where come from the music? and the name of all please?

All right!!

Yeah! The song is good!!! and I loveee the tittle of this Flash! The graphics is cool, fun, flexible, funkies! And the sound? Oh my god! I can listen this all my end days!

Let's funkieees! Good job!

A young game artist. Pizza eater, soda drinker, he spends his time dreaming of imaginary and unexplored planets.

32, Male