The Reward The Reward

Just... BEAUTIFUL! That the adventure spirit! Beautiful work!

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

...I realy love your version of ponies. And spike not look like a pussy. He should smoke more! Nice job!

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Sad Too

Same to me, the first part was NICE! But after.... what the mission to do that?

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

DAM!!!

Seriouslyy man! That rox! I follow Castel series between Castle II ! ANd you realy should make a movie, man! YOu have a good imagination! Continu like that! And good luck!

Get-lost responds:

Thanks alot.

The Juice Joint The Juice Joint

Shake baby, shake!

Aww yeah!

Good music, good animation, fun in a good ambiance all perfect for this great flash!
Replay!

Circuit Skirmish 2 Circuit Skirmish 2

Ow yeah!

Hey man! I realy love your little robot! That good to know now there is a "suite" of Circuit skirmish2!

COntinue! GOOD JOB!

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

The best!

BAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

THe best ever!!! CS sound gun and BF2 gun cannot beat you!

Good Work!

Command & Conquer TE Command & Conquer TE

Realy good but...

It's a realy good Flash! I love it, but...mhhh, I can see, you don't realy like Frenchies?
I see again, it's because you played with some french noob in game. So, remenber, there are all noob in all countries! I'm French I have not this crapy noob behavior when I played in Online game as Battlefield or others. In majority, it's teenage kid who talk like this O_o.

So, I hope you don't look all french like that ;). By the way, I say again, it's a great flash and very amusing with McGyver!! Hehe, my favorite action =p.

Good Work

Killerratte responds:

With only some ? Wrong, EVERY french person i met online was a total retard and since i play a lot those must have been THOUSANDS of frenchies ...

The exception proves the rule. You seem to be the exception.

777 - Part 4 777 - Part 4

More about...

The story is cool and the action too! But, I would like know, where come from the music? and the name of all please?

french actress(Korea) french actress(Korea)

All right!!

Yeah! The song is good!!! and I loveee the tittle of this Flash! The graphics is cool, fun, flexible, funkies! And the sound? Oh my god! I can listen this all my end days!

Let's funkieees! Good job!